Intro



Hello! 

My name is Crystal, i'm a fat hiker. 

Yes, big girls like the outdoors too!

Nature doesn't care that I am not a size 2.

Gyms are closed, I hate them anyway. 

So to the outdoors I went to get more in shape!

I huff and puff and my knees scream but I get there eventually. At a sloth's pace. 

I've hiked before but this summer, I have been in the mountains more than I have my entire life! The Pacific Northwest is a hikers dream!

It is good, cheap therapy. Well cheaper than a standard therapist anyway. 😉

Hiking wants and needs, passes and fuel, all cost money but so does a gym membership and nature is much more beautiful to look at than an elliptical machine! 

Follow me on this journey, as we learn together and reach our goals, all while enjoying the wilderness! 



Comments

Popular Posts